At the J.S. Clark Agency, keeping our client information confidential and secure is our responsibility to you, and we take this responsibility very seriously. In this notification, we describe the policies and practices through which we protect your employee information, and provide you with options about how your information may be shared within the J.S. Clark Agency and with others as required or permitted by law
- including those who may work with us to better serve your needs.
Confidentiality and Security of Your Nonpublic Personal Information
We maintain appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to maintain the confidentiality and security of your nonpublic personal information. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. Our employees are continually trained on how to keep our clients’ information safe.
Categories of Information That We Collect
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information that we receive from you on applications and other forms (including but not limited to: claim forms, enrollment forms, census documents, beneficiary designation forms, assignment of benefits forms, or any other form necessary to administer coverage or assist with administration of our clients’ group and/or individual insurance programs);
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others;
- Information that we receive from you or others to assist in marketing insurance coverage, implementing insurance coverage, and/or administration of coverage as requested by our clients and/or their plan participants;
- Information that we receive from you requesting claim assistance for your participants.
Categories of Parties to Whom We May Disclose Information
We may disclose the following kinds of nonpublic personal information about you:
- We do not disclose any of the above-described personal information about our current or former clients to any third parties except as permitted by law, such as for completing a requested transaction.
- We may provide our clients’ personal information to our affiliates or others, including a clients’ insurance carrier, third-party administrator, reinsurer, or plan sponsor. These disclosures may be made to others for the purpose of performing administrative services on our client’s behalf. This may include but is not limited to:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, income, and beneficiary designation; and
- Information about your transactions with our affiliates, others, or us such as your policy coverage, Premiums, and payment history.
We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, about our clients or former clients, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
Our practices regarding information confidentiality and security:
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those entities that need the information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
We reserve the right to change our privacy policies and insurance information practices. If we make any material changes to our policies or practices, we will provide you with a copy of a revised notice. If there are any questions concerning this privacy notice, please contact us at 248.355.9600 or J.S. Clark Agency, Inc., Attention: Privacy Notice, 25900 W. 11 Mile Road, Suite 210, Southfield, MI 48034
Unless otherwise posted, the information provided on this website is free of charge and for informational purposes only. Use of this website does not create a business or professional services relationship between you and J.S. Clark Agency, Inc.
Nothing contained in this website shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to any copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary interest of J.S. Clark Agency, Inc. or any third party.