Strategy & Planning
An Effective Employee Benefits Program Starts With The Right Design!
A competitive benefits plan that is cost-effective and retains and attracts talent begins with making the right selections based on the offerings available. A plan is more than just the numbers. JS Clark’s Plan Analysts – using years of experience and expertise – assess every employer’s unique situation to develop a plan that offers the right solutions and highlights areas employers may have overlooked. Our analysis includes a review of the financial performance of all existing plans. We conduct a thorough service evaluation of the existing or prospective carrier. We then compare our research with both industry and geographic norms. We also work with you through a step-by-step renewal process.
Our Plan Analysts not only help your bottom-line, they bring creative solutions to the table focusing on all areas of employee benefits including but not limited to:
- Aligning a benefits strategy with an organization’s business objectives;
- Building a plan based on clear concrete goals;
- Creating data-driven cost-effective benefit plans;
- Delivering competitive benefit arrangements;
- Increasing employees’ choice of plans to find one that is right for their stage of life; and
- Providing a plan that fits into the total compensation picture for an organization.
Download our Description of Services Brochure to learn how we can help you create a strategic employee benefits plan!